May 24-25, 2012
3rd St.Gallen Forum forManagement of Renewable Energies
The St.Gallen Forum for Management of Renewable Energies offers intensive dialogue and valuable insights in management and finance as well as a growing network for professionals interested in the emerging field of renewable energy. The Forum's topic was Mainstreaming Renewables - Successful in the new Energy World and intended to make a bold statement while facilitating discussions about the new understanding of energy markets. More than 150 participants on May 24/25, 2012 used the Forum as a platform for discussions, to generate innovative solutions and to exchange state-of-the-art knowledge. The international network of the organising chair, the combination of speeches, workshops and social programme made the forum an exceptional event.
Congress material and presentations 2012
- Conference programme 2012 (in German)
- Welcome speech Prof. Dr. Rolf Wüstenhagen(in German
- 2nd Customer Survey Renewable Energies (in German)
- Dr. Ladina Caduff, Leiterin CSR, Raiffeisen Schweiz - Präsentation der Studienergebnisse, 2. Kundenbarometer Erneuerbare Energien
- Sylviane Chassot, Universität St.Gallen - Präsentation der Studienergebnisse, 2. Kundenbarometer Erneuerbare Energien
- Joachim Masur, CEO, Zurich Schweiz - Vorstellung Zurich Klimapreis Schweiz & Liechtenstein
- Crispin Leick, Managing Director, Innogy Venture Capital GmbH - «Renewable Energy Leaders: From early-stage to global players»
- Jerry Stokes, President, Suntech Power Europe - «Renewable Energy Leaders: From early-stage to global players»
- Jim Barry, Chief Specialist, VESTAS A/S - «Renewable Energy Leaders: From early-stage to global players»
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jochen Kreusel, Leiter des Konzernprogramms Smart Grids, ABB - Erneuerbare Energien brauchen ein Smart Grid
The Youtube Channel of the Chair for Management of Renewable Energies contains a number of video interviews from all St.Gallen Forums for Management of Renewable Energies.
Cooperation with Politics and Management
In 2012 we closely collaborated with the St.Gallen Energy Congress, the annual meeting of the Climate Alliance of European Cities and the St.Gallen Congress for Geothermal Energy. This is an exceptional partnership between the business sector, public institutions and academia.