St.Gallen is conveniently located in the tri-border region Switzerland, Austria, and Germany and perfectly well connected in all directions. The train line Geneva-Zurich-Munich, highway A1, as well as the international airport Zurich make St.Gallen easily accessible for all means of transport.
Intercity trains from Zurich/Bern/Basel/Geneva are available every 30min (51 min. train ride from Zurich Airport); Eurocity trains every 2 hours from/to Munich/Germany (2,5 hours), and connections serving Stuttgart-St.Gallen every 2 hours (3.5 hours). For detailed national/international train schedules please visit www.sbb.ch.
Conference - Friday, June 24, 2022
Venue: The Square @HSG, Guisanstr. 20 C, 9010 St.Gallen SQUARE @ HSG
Arriving by train
Thursday: St.Gallen train station to Rest. Lagerhaus -> walk ca. 550 m (app. 7 min.)
Friday: St.Gallen train station to The Square
- Bus No. 9 -> in front of train station -> Kante "I" -> direction "Schuppis Nord" -> Exit: Universität/Gatterstr. (app. 6 min.)
- Bus No. 5 -> in front of train station -> Kante "I" -> direction "Rotmonten" -> Exit: Universität/Dufourstr. (app. 4 min.)
- walking: 1.4 km / el. 668m to el. 741 m (uphill)
Arriving by car
- Dinner: Exit motorway at "St.Gallen-Kreuzbleiche". Parking is possible in the streets around the restaurant.
- Conference: Exit motorway at "St.Gallen-Kreuzbleiche" towards “Zentrum”, follow "Universität". Please regard: whenever possible please use public transport; parking is extremely limited at the Square.